Friday 1 March 2013

Happy birthday Nikki

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NIKKI!! ok so its a few days late but i told you on the actual day, im blogging about it today.

Happy birthday to my beautiful, wonderful, bestest friend on the planet. I dont know what id do without you. ive known you for years and you have stuck by me through thick and thin. We have had our fights and not spoken for a few days and in high school thats like years and yet gotten over it the second one of us needs the other.

You were there for most of my birthdays and it was always just that whole lot better when i had you to share it with. You know me better then anyone ever has and were even there for me when i was having contractions and the day after i had Ryker you were at the hospital congratulating me and telling me how much of an a**hole the daddy is for what he did haha

Your 17th birthday i do apologise for throwing up in your toilet and you having to call my mum to come get me because i was so gone was not the best night but it does make a great story now its over haha never again will i get that intoxicated (not that i can breast feeding anyway but in the future)
Us singing at the top of our voices at the many concerts and Sound Waves we have been to, D&M sessions as we eat our weight worth of junk food and the oh so classic me doing something you dont approve of and me getting the hands on the hips "you are totally not funny" look i love :) its the look you will give your 5 children and im just the person to practice on.

So many fond memory's of us being together and just the other day we made one that is going to keep me smiling for a long time. You and me pushing the prams with Phoenix and Ryker in them and talking about when you have your first baby and i have my next one how we will plan accordingly so we can go through it all together and have cute walks like that all the time. Innocent and nothing special yet it was special to me because anytime i get to spend with you is the best thing in the world.
Many memories gained over the years and many more yet to come. Ill be there at your wedding standing at your side and you will be coming to my house every week once my children leave me and go off on their own to make sure my 16 cats haven't killed me.

We have both grown up so much over the years and yet have remained such good friends. I love you and you will always be the top of my list, my baby daddy and the person i turn to first when ever i have a boy or other problem.

I hope you have a wonderful day and ill see you soon and you can open your pressie :) i hope you like it.

I love you, i love you, i love you :)))) never leave me lol id be lost without you telling me how it is and understanding me when i have no one else who would and listening to me bitch and moan about pointless things. Have a wonderful day and have fun during your last year as a teenager. It only goes faster from here. I hope in the next life we find each other and will remain best friends throughout this life and the next.

love you forever and like you for always <3 Emily x0x0x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...