Monday 10 November 2014

End of year bookshelf

 Hello everyone, Emily here. 
Seeing how the year is almost over i thought i would give you all a look at my bookshelves before christmas. Though i do have about 12 books coming over the next month ill be showing them to you in a book haul later this month. 
My bookshelves are my babies, i had them custom built so the shelves are adjustable to maximise book space and they go from floor to ceiling almost. I'm in the process of getting a third built :)
i have quite a lot of books but to me is just doesn't feel like i have enough yet, so maybe another shelf or two will help with that. 
I have a range of genre on my shelf but YA and paranormal are my favourite, i rearrange them twice a month and its about due to be done as you can see but hopefully ill be fitting in more books by the time i get around to it. 
If you want to hear a review for a particular book just let me know and ill be more than happy to. Ive read every book on those shelves as i keep the ones I'm still reading on my desk so ask away :)
 


So Hi, My names emily, I'm 21 and a mum to a little boy. He's my entire world and his laugh makes the days seem brighter. 
Im a massive book nerd and would spend my days with my nose stuck in a book if i could. I hope to be sharing my book adventures with you so keep checking in because you never know what book ill review next !!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...