Monday 21 January 2013

A little about your blogger Emily


Decided it was about time i put something about myself on here so you feel a little closer to me. 


So for starters my name is Emily-Jane
Im new at all this and have never blogged before, not because i didn’t want to but because i haven’t had the time. So a little bit about me.
I am a mum to a beautiful little boy born who was born in december 2012. My birthday is the 26 of march and as you can guess im a huge reader but dont be to upset with me if i dont get on here much at first. Looking after the little one takes up most of my time so i dont get all that much free time to read and do all those other things i love. 

If anyone has any suggestions on good books im all ears, i love hearing what people have to say and getting comments back on things ive read and written my opinion about so if you think im wrong feel free to tell me. Just please dont be to rude about it haha.

Plans for the future…..well, i want to open up my own book store where i can have up and coming writers sell their books and do readings and be a place where children who’s parents work to be able to come in and spend an hour or more in a class reading, learning how to read, improving their reading and or just have story time whilst their parents do shopping or whatever. 

Now something i always wonder is what people would have if they could choose their own superpower. Mine would be the ability to put myself in a book and become my own character just so i could be closer to all those characters i have come to love and feel like i know them.
Im into Paranormal romance, sci-fi, YA and many other genres.

Well thats about all i have for now so if anyone has any questions feel free to ask me.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...